The purpose of BEC – Baltimore is to bring together building professionals across a wide spectrum of disciplines in order to establish a forum for sharing ideas and experiences on building design/science. The membership consists of architects, engineers, industrial designers, educators, constructors and other representatives in the construction industry interested in building design and the science of building performance. Members delve into the complexities of technical design and in so doing promote and encourage discussion, education, and technology exchange, regarding local, regional, national, and global issues.
- Coming Soon
- March 10, 2016 – Make it Tight: Building Airtightness and Airsealing (AIA COTE event)
- April 7, 2016 – Vegetative Roof Assemblies Detailing and Demonstration (hands-on in conjunction with AIABaltimore Emerging Professionals)
- June 14, 2016 – Glass Curtain Walls – Design, Engineering and Performance
- October 14, 2016 – Building Enclosure Seminar at Intertek-ATI
- November 15, 2016 – Finding and Repairing Moisture Problems in Wall Systems